Curémonos provides a model for collaboration between healthcare and community organizations to support medically-underserved women in their fight against breast cancer. Our vision is to expand our model wherever there is a high incidence of breast cancer among medically-underserved women. Over time, we hope to create a compassionate, multidisciplinary and culturally competent network of resources to provide education, advocacy, and support to medically underserved women with breast health concerns or a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Salerno Duane Breast Cancer Awareness
- Small Cancer Charities Pack a Punch
- Breast Cancer Month Partnership Helps Women/Cooperacion durante el Mes del Cancer de la Mama ayuda a mujeres
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez at Curemonos fundraiser to help women with breast cancer.
- Curémonos Celebrates Three Years of Guiding Latinas, Women in Need, to Breast Cancer Care