We recently celebrated Curémonos’ 3rd anniversary. Our theme for the evening, “Be the change that you wish to see in the world,” by Ghandi – has been Curémonos’ driving force since its inception. The highlight of the evening was our guest speaker, U.S. Senator Robert Menendez. His kind words of support for Curémonos were inspiring and encouraging.
- Salerno Duane Breast Cancer Awareness
- Small Cancer Charities Pack a Punch
- Breast Cancer Month Partnership Helps Women/Cooperacion durante el Mes del Cancer de la Mama ayuda a mujeres
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez at Curemonos fundraiser to help women with breast cancer.
- Curémonos Celebrates Three Years of Guiding Latinas, Women in Need, to Breast Cancer Care